ENTER THROUGH THE CNOS FIELDHOUSE SOUTHWEST DOORS AND CHECK IN AT THE UNITED FRONT DESK BEFORE ENTERING THE TURF FACILITY.
1 Cage | $40/Hour
3 Cages | $100/Hour
Hit Trax | $55/Hour
Turf Space | $100/Hour
Turf Space & 3 Cages | $150/Hour
WHAT IS HIT TRAX?
Hit Trax is a hitting simulator that enhances the experience of hitting in the cage by tracking the exit velocity, launch angle and distance the ball travels. The simulator then projects that data up on the monitor to give the player instant feedback on where the ball they just hit traveled. It will track base hits and the skill level of the defense can be adjusted based on the age of the user. The Hit track system allows users to hit in any Major League ballpark and also a few college and foreign ballparks around the world.
TURF & BATTING CAGE HOURS
Monday | 4:00PM - 9:00PM
Tuesday | 4:00PM - 9:00PM
Wednesday | 4:00PM - 9:00PM
Thursday | 4:00PM - 9:00PM
Friday | 4:00PM - 9:00PM
Saturday | 8:00AM - 9:00PM
Sunday | 8:00AM - 9:00PM
Questions | firstname.lastname@example.org
TURF & BATTING CAGE RENTAL RULES AND GUIDELINES:
- For all turf & batting cage rentals at the CNOS Fieldhouse, all members must check in at the United Sports Academy front desk.
- Please bring your own bats and helmets as they will not be provided by the United Sports Academy.
- The United Sports Academy or its staff are not responsible for any lost or stolen articles. Please do not bring valuables into the facility, we recommend you leave your valuables at home.
- Food and beverages are permitted in designated area only and cannot be taken into the batting cages or onto the turf.
- Muddy or dirty shoes are not permitted. Participants are asked to bring and please change into a separate, clean pair of non-street shoes prior to using the turf and batting cages.
- Shirts must be worn at all times by anyone taking part in open gym.
- Only music with head sets are permitted.
- Good sportsmanship and proper behavior are required at all times in the facility. United Sports Academy staff reserves the right to remove anyone not following the rules of the facility. Inappropriate use or abuse of the facility or equipment may result in termination of privileges.
- PLEASE do not touch or use any other sports performance equipment inside of the United Turf and Batting Cage facility.
- We recommend that any individual involved in strenuous activity carry appropriate identification in case of emergency.
- United Sports Academy staff reserves the right to add, amend or delete rules as necessary.
- When a session has ended, PLEASE leave the facility promptly so the next scheduled activity can begin.
- NO organized baseball, softball, soccer, football, or other sporting practices or games are allowed during open gym hours. No training/lessons may be conducted during open gyms as only United Sports Academy trainers are allowed to provide sports training/lessons.
- Most important rule, HAVE FUN and enjoy your time and experience at the CNOS Fieldhouse/United Sports Academy!