MON-FRI: ENTER THROUGH THE MAIN UNITED SPORTS ACADEMY ENTRANCE (SOUTHWEST CORNER OF THE CNOS FIELDHOUSE). CHECK IN AT THE UNITED SPORTS ACADEMY FRONT DESK BEFORE ENTERING THE TURF FACILITY.
SAT-SUN: ENTER THROUGH THE LIBERTY NATIONAL BANK PERFORMANCE CENTER ENTRANCE (WEST SIDE OF THE CNOS FIELDHOUSE, THRIVE FITNESS ENTRANCE). CHECK IN WITH THE ATTENDANT ON DUTY IN THE BATTING CAGES BEFORE ENTERING THE BATTING CAGES OR FIELD TURF.
TURF & BATTING CAGE HOURS
8:00AM - 9:00PM | EVERY DAY
An Unlimited Monthly Batting Cage Membership will give you access to one of our Scheels Batting Cages for a 1-time monthly fee!
The membership is 1 month, so be sure to renew your membership each month by clicking the button above.
Even though this is an unlimited monthly membership, you will still need to book your time in the Scheels Batting Cages prior to arrival so we can reserve a cage for you. To reserve a date/time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View calendar below for batting cage and turf space availability.
Make sure to book:
For Batting Cages or Field Rentals for Baseball, Softball, Football, and other events please email email@example.com
For Field Rentals for Soccer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Cage | $40/Hour
3 Cages | $100/Hour
1 Cage w/ Hit Trax | $55/Hour
Half Turf | $100/Hour
Full Turf | $150/Hour
Full Turf & 3 Cages | $200/Hour
TURF & BATTING CAGE RENTAL RULES AND GUIDELINES:
- For all turf & batting cage rentals at the CNOS Fieldhouse, all members must check in at the United Sports Academy front desk.
- Please bring your own bats and helmets as they will not be provided by the United Sports Academy.
- The United Sports Academy or its staff are not responsible for any lost or stolen articles. Please do not bring valuables into the facility, we recommend you leave your valuables at home.
- Food and beverages are permitted in designated area only and cannot be taken into the batting cages or onto the turf.
- Muddy or dirty shoes are not permitted. Participants are asked to bring and please change into a separate, clean pair of non-street shoes prior to using the turf and batting cages.
- Shirts must be worn at all times by anyone taking part in open gym.
- Only music with head sets are permitted.
- Good sportsmanship and proper behavior are required at all times in the facility. United Sports Academy staff reserves the right to remove anyone not following the rules of the facility. Inappropriate use or abuse of the facility or equipment may result in termination of privileges.
- PLEASE do not touch or use any other sports performance equipment inside of the United Turf and Batting Cage facility.
- We recommend that any individual involved in strenuous activity carry appropriate identification in case of emergency.
- United Sports Academy staff reserves the right to add, amend or delete rules as necessary.
- When a session has ended, PLEASE leave the facility promptly so the next scheduled activity can begin.
- NO organized baseball, softball, soccer, football, or other sporting practices or games are allowed during open gym hours. No training/lessons may be conducted during open gyms as only United Sports Academy trainers are allowed to provide sports training/lessons.
- Most important rule, HAVE FUN and enjoy your time and experience at the CNOS Fieldhouse/United Sports Academy!