The United Sports Academy offers Annual Pickleball Memberships!
We offer 6 Month or 12 Month Membership Options at $20/Month
United Pickleball Memberships will be through automatic funds transfer (AFT). To set up your United Pickleball Membership, please email Carolyn with Siouxland Pickleball.
If you have a balance remaining as of January 2023 on your current annual membership, you will be given a credit towards your 2023 membership.
Drop-In Fee is $5
Those using this option can use an envelope available at the front desk, put your money in the envelope, write your name and date of play on the front, and place it in the drop box provided.
New Opening Time: Doors to USA will be open on Monday – Friday beginning at 6:00AM for those wishing to come in earlier than the usual 8:00AM start. Some courts will be designated for drilling prior to 8:00AM, and others will be available for regular play.
Mondays - Thursdays | 6:00AM - 3:00PM
Fridays | 6:00AM - 2:00PM
Saturdays | 6:00AM - 12:00PM
Sundays | CLOSED
UNITED PICKLEBALL IS SUPPORTED BY:
Have questions about assisted or independent senior living? Click on the Charter Senior Living of Northpark Place logo below!
PICKLEBALL MEMBERSHIP RULES AND GUIDELINES
- If you are under the age of 12, you must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- Pickleball members must enter thru the United Sports Academy entrance located at the southwest corner of the building and check in at the front desk.
- Please bring your own pickleball equipment as items will not be provided by the United Sports Academy.
- United Sports Academy or its staff is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles. Please do not bring valuables into the facility. We recommend you leave your valuables at home.
- Food and beverages are permitted in designated cafeteria area only and cannot be taken onto the gym floor.
- Only scuff-resistant shoes are allowed on the gym floors. Dark soled running shoes, turf shoes, spiked shoes and any other types of shoes which mark the floors, are absolutely prohibited. Muddy or dirty shoes are not permitted. Participants are asked to bring and please change into a separate, clean pair of non-street shoes prior to using the courts.
- Only radios with head sets are permitted.
- Good sportsmanship and proper behavior are required at all times in the facility. United Sports Academy staff reserves the right to remove anyone not following the rules of the facility. Inappropriate use or abuse of the facility or equipment may result in termination of privileges.
- We recommend that any individual involved in strenuous activity carry appropriate identification in case of emergency.
- United Sports Academy staff reserves the right to add, amend or delete rules as necessary.
- When a session has ended, PLEASE leave the floor promptly so the next scheduled activity can begin.
- An inappropriate use or abuse of the facility or equipment may result in termination of privileges.
- Most important rule, HAVE FUN and enjoy your time and experience at the CNOS Fieldhouse/United Sports Academy!