The United Sports Academy will be offering a 2020 Pickleball Membership
Dates: January 2, 2020 - December 31, 2020*
*Dates and times are subject to change for events and holidays. An email notification will be send out regarding closures.
Monday - Friday | 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Saturday | 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cost: $50 (One Time Fee - Includes a t-shirt) or $3.00 Walk-In Rate
Location: CNOS Fieldhouse - 300 Centennial Drive, North Sioux City, SD
Questions?Contact Shane Tritz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PICKLEBALL MEMBERSHIP RULES AND GUIDELINES
- All pickleball participants must adhere to the United Sports Academy's Covid-19 Facility Protocols during all pickleball dates and times (posted within the facility and located online here).
- Court #1 and #2 will be reserved for pickleball.
- If you are under the age of 12, you must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- Pickleball members must enter thru the United Sports Academy entrance located at the southwest corner of the building and check in at the front desk.
- Please bring your own pickleball equipment as items will not be provided by the United Sports Academy.
- United Sports Academy or its staff is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles. Please do not bring valuables into the facility. We recommend you leave your valuables at home.
- Food and beverages are permitted in designated cafeteria area only and cannot be taken onto the gym floor.
- Only scuff-resistant shoes are allowed on the gym floors. Dark soled running shoes, turf shoes, spiked shoes and any other types of shoes which mark the floors, are absolutely prohibited. Muddy or dirty shoes are not permitted. Participants are asked to bring and please change into a separate, clean pair of non-street shoes prior to using the courts.
- Only radios with head sets are permitted.
- Good sportsmanship and proper behavior are required at all times in the facility. United Sports Academy staff reserves the right to remove anyone not following the rules of the facility. Inappropriate use or abuse of the facility or equipment may result in termination of privileges.
- We recommend that any individual involved in strenuous activity carry appropriate identification in case of emergency.
- United Sports Academy staff reserves the right to add, amend or delete rules as necessary.
- When a session has ended, PLEASE leave the floor promptly so the next scheduled activity can begin.
- An inappropriate use or abuse of the facility or equipment may result in termination of privileges.
- Most important rule, HAVE FUN and enjoy your time and experience at the CNOS Fieldhouse/United Sports Academy!