FALL BASKETBALL SKILLS/OPEN GYM PROGRAM
The United Sports Academy will be offering a 7 session Fall Basketball Skills Program for 3rd - 12th Graders which includes FREE Open Gym. This is a great way for athletes to continue improving their basketball skills in the off-season.
Basketball Skills Dates: 7 Sessions | Sundays - Sept. 8, Sept. 15, Sept. 29, Oct. 6, Oct. 13, Oct. 20, Oct. 27
Times: 3rd Grade - 6th Grade: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM | 7th Grade - 12th Grade: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM.
Location: CNOS Fieldhouse - 300 Centennial Drive, North Sioux City, SD
As a participant of Basketball Skills, the athlete also gets to attend FREE Open Gym each week.
OPEN GYM INCLUDED IN THIS MEMBERSHIP:
Tuesday/ Thursday Nights / Saturday Mornings Starting September 10th -October 29th
Tuesdays: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Thursdays: 5:00 PM -7:00 PM
Saturdays: 10:00 AM-12:00 PM
Excluding: September 22nd, October 26th
Drop-ins: $30 drop in rate. If you are doing a drop in, the athlete must bring cash or check to that session and fill out a registration form. (Open gym not included with drop-in.)
Questions? Contact Angie Kristensen at email@example.com.
OPEN GYM RULES AND GUIDELINES
- If you are under the age of 12, you must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older. If you are a parent or guardian planning on participating in open gym with your child, a membership will be required from both parties.
- For all open gyms at the CNOS Fieldhouse, a sign in sheet will be at the front desk. You must sign in each time you attend and only members that have registered, signed waiver and paid on-line will be allowed to attend.
- Please bring your own basketballs as basketballs will not be provided by the United Sports Academy.
- United Sports Academy or its staff is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles. Please do not bring valuables into the facility, we recommend you leave your valuables at home.
- Food and beverages are permitted in designated cafeteria area only and cannot be taken onto the gym floor.
- Only scuff-resistant shoes are allowed on the gym floors. Dark soled running shoes, turf shoes, spiked shoes and any other types of shoes which mark the floors, are absolutely prohibited. Muddy or dirty shoes are not permitted. Participants are asked to bring and please change into a separate, clean pair of non-street shoes prior to using the courts.
- Shirts must be worn at all times by anyone taking part in open gym.
- Dunking or hanging on the basketball rims is prohibited.
- No kicking or sitting on basketballs.
- Only radios with head sets are permitted.
- Good sportsmanship and proper behavior are required at all times in the facility. United Sports Academy staff reserves the right to remove anyone not following the rules of the facility.
- The following activities are not permitted and will result in suspension or termination of membership and/or use of the facility: fighting, stealing, property damage or vandalism, loitering (inside or outside of the facility), disorderly conduct, horseplay, foul language and littering
- We recommend that any individual involved in strenuous activity carry appropriate identification in case of emergency.
- United Sports Academy staff reserves the right to add, amend or delete rules as necessary.
- When a session has ended, PLEASE leave the floor promptly so the next scheduled activity can begin.
- An inappropriate use or abuse of the facility or equipment may result in termination of privileges.
- Basketball is the only sport that may be played during open gym, unless approved by facility management.
- NO organized practices will be allowed during open gym.
- Most important rule, HAVE FUN and enjoy your time and experience at the CNOS Fieldhouse/United Sports Academy!