All United Sports Academy events and activities, including Open Gym, are suspended March 16 - March 22.
The United Sports Academy is pleased to offer a basketball open gym membership at the CNOS Fieldhouse (300 Centennial Drive, North Sioux City, SD) starting March 2, 2020. With this, members may use the beautiful facility and basketball courts during set open gym days and times. All basketball open gym members must enter the CNOS Fieldhouse on the west side of the building (Fieldhouse Fitness entrance).
Purchase your basketball open gym membership by downloading the Fieldhouse Fit app in the App Store (iPhone and iPad) or on Google Play (Android).
Basketball Open Gym Days/Times:
Monday - Friday:
6:00 AM – 7:30 AM*
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM*
2:30 PM – 4:00 PM*
8:00 AM – 11:00 AM*
*Dates and times are subject to change.
OPEN GYM RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Court #4 will be associated for members that are 18 years of age and older and Court #3 will be associated for members under the age of 18 years.
- If you are under the age of 12, you must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older. If you are a parent or guardian planning on participating in open gym with your child, a membership will be required from both parties.
- For all open gyms at the CNOS Fieldhouse, members must enter thru the Fieldhouse Fitness entrance and all members must check/scan in using their Fieldhouse Fit app.
- Please bring your own basketballs as basketballs will not be provided by the United Sports Academy.
- United Sports Academy or its staff is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles. Please do not bring valuables into the facility. We recommend you leave your valuables at home.
- Food and beverages are permitted in designated cafeteria area only and cannot be taken onto the gym floor.
- Only scuff-resistant shoes are allowed on the gym floors. Dark soled running shoes, turf shoes, spiked shoes and any other types of shoes which mark the floors, are absolutely prohibited. Muddy or dirty shoes are not permitted. Participants are asked to bring and please change into a separate, clean pair of non-street shoes prior to using the courts.
- Shirts must be worn at all times by anyone taking part in open gym.
- Dunking or hanging on the basketball rims is prohibited.
- No kicking or sitting on basketballs.
- Only radios with head sets are permitted.
- Good sportsmanship and proper behavior are required at all times in the facility. United Sports Academy staff reserves the right to remove anyone not following the rules of the facility. Inappropriate use or abuse of the facility or equipment may result in termination of privileges.
- We recommend that any individual involved in strenuous activity carry appropriate identification in case of emergency.
- United Sports Academy staff reserves the right to add, amend or delete rules as necessary.
- When a session has ended, PLEASE leave the floor promptly so the next scheduled activity can begin.
- An inappropriate use or abuse of the facility or equipment may result in termination of privileges.
- Basketball is the only sport that may be played during open gym.
- NO organized practices will be allowed during open gym.
- Most important rule, HAVE FUN and enjoy your time and experience at the CNOS Fieldhouse/United Sports Academy!