The United Sports Academy is pleased to offer a basketball open gym membership at the CNOS Fieldhouse (300 Centennial Drive, North Sioux City, SD). With this, members may use the beautiful facility and basketball courts during set open gym days and times. All basketball open gym members must enter the United Sports Academy on the southwest corner of the building.
Memberships are good for 1 month, so be sure to check back here each month to purchase next month's membership!
OPEN GYM HOURS*
MONDAYS-THURSDAYS | 8AM-3PM
FRIDAYS | 8AM-2PM
SATURDAYS | 8AM-12PM
United Sports Academy is closed on Sundays.
*UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IN DAILY SCHEDULE
NOTE: Our doors close immediately after the conclusion of our programs each night. Therefore, open gym times are designated between 8am-3pm on Monday-Friday and 8am-12pm on Saturday unless otherwise stated. If there are open courts available in the evenings, you are permitted to use them, but please note that this is outside of the open gym time so we cannot guarantee a court. It is your responsibility to check the court schedule below.
OPEN GYM RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Open gym dates and times are for open gym members only. Parents/spectators will not be allowed into the facility or on the courts in order to limit the number of people in the facility.
- NO organized basketball practices or games are allowed during open gym hours. No training/lessons may be conducted during open gyms as only United Sports Academy trainers are allowed to provide basketball training/lessons.
- For all basketball open gyms at the CNOS Fieldhouse, all members must check in at the United Sports Academy front desk.
- Please bring your own basketball as basketballs will not be provided by the United Sports Academy.
- United Sports Academy or its staff is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles. Please do not bring valuables into the facility. We recommend you leave your valuables at home.
- Food and beverages are permitted in designated cafeteria area only and cannot be taken onto the gym floor.
- If you are under the age of 12, you must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older. If you are a parent or guardian planning on participating in open gym with your child, a membership will be required from both parties.
- Only scuff-resistant shoes are allowed on the gym floors. Dark soled running shoes, turf shoes, spiked shoes and any other types of shoes which mark the floors, are absolutely prohibited. Muddy or dirty shoes are not permitted. Participants are asked to bring and please change into a separate, clean pair of non-street shoes prior to using the courts.
- Shirts must be worn at all times by anyone taking part in open gym.
- Dunking or hanging on the basketball rims is prohibited.
- No kicking or sitting on basketballs.
- Only radios with head sets are permitted.
- Good sportsmanship and proper behavior are required at all times in the facility. United Sports Academy staff reserves the right to remove anyone not following the rules of the facility. Inappropriate use or abuse of the facility or equipment may result in termination of privileges.
- We recommend that any individual involved in strenuous activity carry appropriate identification in case of emergency.
- United Sports Academy staff reserves the right to add, amend or delete rules as necessary.
- When a session has ended, PLEASE leave the floor promptly so the next scheduled activity can begin.
- An inappropriate use or abuse of the facility or equipment may result in termination of privileges.
- Basketball is the only sport that may be played during open gym.
- Most important rule, HAVE FUN and enjoy your time and experience at the CNOS Fieldhouse/United Sports Academy!