The United Sports Academy is a 56,000 square foot multi-sport training and competition space featuring:
- 20,000 square foot turf area
- 3 batting cages
- 2 HitTrax Hitting Simulators
- 4 college basketball courts
- 4 college volleyball courts
- 8 youth basketball courts
- 8 youth volleyball courts
- 4 pickleball courts
- THRIVE Fitness, a health club that offers fitness classes and programs
The United Sports Academy is located inside the CNOS Fieldhouse, which also is home to V.I.P. Gymnastics, Pella Windows and Doors, Connelly Development, THRIVE Fitness and other businesses.
The United Sports Academy officially opened its doors in February of 2019, but the project has been in the works since 2010. One of the pieces that took time coming together was securing the right location. In January 2018, the Argentina building which made up part of the Gateway campus was purchased. This building, which is now known as the CNOS Fieldhouse, was transformed into the home of the United Sports Academy as well as other businesses.
The United Sports Academy is a 501c3 non-profit entity. View IRS 501c3 Determination Letter.