During this time of social distancing, we want to challenge our United Sports Academy athletes to stay active and engaged! Download the 30 Day Challenge worksheet, where athletes can write each day which challenge they completed. (If you do not have access to a printer, just keep track on a piece of paper.)
Once the 30 days are completed, send a copy of the worksheet to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will draw for one winner to receive his or her choice of a month of free basketball or volleyball lessons!
30-Day Challenge Activities:
- Do a volleyball or basketball workout. Ideas provided on our social media pages.
- Make a healthy meal for yourself.
- Go for a run.
- Do a workout video. Check out the Fieldhouse Fitness Page for videos.
- Read about leadership through a book, online articles or through our Online Leadership Academy course.
- Watch game tape of yourself and make notes on what areas need improvement.
- Go for a long walk or hike.
- Do 3 chores.
- Spend 20 minutes on the recruiting process researching and emailing schools.
- Put together a highlight video to send colleges.
Try to do a variety of activities! Share on social media what you did with the hashtag: #QuarantineUnited